Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Hairware grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of it except with express written consent of Hairware. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; or any derivative use of this website or its contents. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Hairware and its affiliates without express written consent. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of www.hairware.com as long as the link does not portray Hairware, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Hairware logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent. By entering your information into our site, www.hairware.com, you agree to be contacted by Hairware in connection with new products, offers and promotions. We will not pass any of your details onto any third parties.
2. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Hairware, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
3. Refund and Return of Goods
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any product purchased from Hairware, you may return it, in its original condition with labels intact within 14 days of the date you received it and we will issue a full refund for the price paid for the product, not including postage or return postage. This does not affect your statutory rights. If free postage has been given for an order, the cost of postage will be deducted from any return.
- Goods must be returned with a completed returns form attached, goods that are returned without a completed returns form will be subject to a 10% handling fee.
- Hairware cannot accept returns of products purchased from third-party sellers. Instead contact your seller to let them know you would like to return the product to them.
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return. This may take up to 14 days.
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- All stated or implied conditions of warranties, statutory or otherwise, not expressly included in these Conditions of sale are excluded.
- All sales shall be subject to the right of Hairware to cancel, under extreme circumstances including: war, riots or insurrection, actions of governments, revocation of export and/or import licences, strikes and force majeure.
- No variation in the conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the seller.
- English law shall govern the agreement between the parties.
4. Product Warranty
- Hairware accepts no responsibility for goods returned faulty unless such goods can be fairly deemed to have become faulty due to any manufactured defect within the first three months of wear.
- Hairpieces and wigs damaged due to customer abuse or neglect cannot under any circumstances be accepted for credit or replacement by Hairware.
- Under certain circumstances whereby the wearer would be inconvenienced, a reduced price replacement may be offered at the discretion of Hairware.
- Hairware reserves the right to inspect any complaint piece which should be sent recorded delivery post to the company's head office in Gloucestershire, with a covering letter.
5. Delivery Policy
- We charge £6.95 for all standard deliveries which go via Royal Mail Track and Trace. We offer a next working day option for £8.95 via Royal Mail Special Delivery guaranteed by 1pm. The cut off time for next working day delivery is 2pm. Please specify which option is preferred at checkout. A signature will be required. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements - there may be an additional charge.
- If the goods do not arrive, you must tell our Customer Services department within 5 days of receipt of confirmation of dispatch or expected delivery.
After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it unless this is agreed in writing by our operations manager.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
- We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies.
- We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
This website is owned by Hairware Ltd, Phoenix MIll, Phoenix Works, Thrupp, Stroud, GL5 2BU
Registered in England,Phoenix Mill, Phoenix Works, Thrupp, Stroud, Glos, GL5 2BU.
Company Number: 03298040 VAT Number: GB685544692