We at Hairware understand that it is hard to envision accurately how a wig or hairpiece is going to look until you receive it and try it on. Although we are confident that you will be more than happy with your purchase, if you do order a wig or hairpiece from us and decide that it’s not what you were looking for we will give you a full refund/ exchange. This is on the proviso that:
- You must try your wig on with a wig cap liner until you are certain of keeping it.
- The wig or hairpiece is returned in its original condition, with tags, and with no damages from usage including odour (e.g. smoke, perfume etc.)
- You, the consumer, will be responsible for paying for the returned goods. We recommend that a receipt of postage by the Royal Mail or Recorded Delivery be retained.
- Additional postage will be required for all exchanges.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Wig care accessories (shampoo, conditioners, wig wax, brushes etc)
- Wigs ordered via a special far east factory order
"Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have 14 working days from the day following receipt of the goods in which to cancel this order. Cancellation may be made by phone or email". If your returns comply with the Distance Selling Regulations, you will of course be granted a full refund.
If you do wish to return/ exchange your purchase, please download our returns form below and send it back with your item.
For more information on this please view our Terms & Conditions – Hairware